11.30.2009

Team Edward

With the world's current obsession with all things undead I've decided to dedicate a post to the one undead who's captured the hearts of millions of girls, women, and some men. Although many would claim a certain furry alternative is a better choice, I still stand next to the pale-skinned, sparkles in the sun vampire, Mr. Edward Cullen, played by Robert Pattinson. He's the one who started it all and in my opinion Robert Pattinson is far sexier than Taylor Lautner. I'm not saying Mr. Lautner is not attractive, he's extremely attractive! I just think Robert Pattinson's unique looks give him an edge Taylor Lautner lacks. Not to mention Robert Pattinson is English, which adds even more to his appeal.

Yes, Pattinson can look like he just woke from a drunken night of fun sometimes, but look at this year's Sexiest Man of the Year, Johnny Depp. He's not the most attractive man, but there's an appeal to him that draws people to him. He dresses funny, has had his fair share of weird hairstyles and fashion sense, but people can't get enough. Johnny Depp is sexy in a way no one else is and I think Robert Pattinson falls into that category as well. There's just something about him.

So I am all for Team Edward! At least the man who portrays him. And what's a post without some pictures? Hope you enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment