11.05.2009

Crazy Weekend

This last weekend was insane! The Halloween party on Friday was great fun with a lot of great people. The only problem I had at the party was some guy dressed up as The Joker in the nurses outfit from Dark Knight. He would not leave me alone no matter how many times I told him I was taken! Needless to say I was groped several times throughout the night and I totally should have punched him in the face or gave him a swift kick between the legs. That would have taught him a lesson! Now it was flattering at first that The Joker was interested in me, but I got tired of it real quick. Besides basically being raped, I really enjoyed the party and seeing everyone's costumes. Halloween is so much fun! But that was just the beginning of the foolishness.

Now, I'm not going to go into too much detail about the events that occurred Saturday night so as to save certain individuals from death by embarrassment, but I'll give you enough that your imaginations can run wild!

It all started with a little pill called Ambien. I didn't participate in the consumption of said pill because I was so fucking tired already, but eveyone else present took one or two. Now combine Ambien with alcohol and you're in for a night of folly!

After I went to bed but couldn't fall asleep I made the mistake of going back downstairs into the chaos. All I'm going to say is one person got completely naked and some people had a little fun. Like I said, I'll let you imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment