11.18.2009

Long Overdue

I apologize for taking so long to post anything! Hopefully this post will make up for my slacker ways.

So I went to Texas with Sexy and his coworker last week since they were both down there for business and were going to get a day off. Our plan was to go to Six Flags on their day off, but alas it was closed in preparations for the holidays, so we spent the day eating lunch at the Stock Yards in Fort Worth followed by a lovely shopping adventure in the Galleria of Dallas.

The Stock Yards are a unique historic section of Fort Worth where they've transformed the holding pens of the animals into little shops and restaurants. The streets are cobblestone, which I love, and there were perfomers riding around on horses cracking their whips. One horse would even smile for a picture, but the guy cracked the whip so much and hard, we didn't dare get close for a shot for fear of being decapitated. We wanted to see some event that was happening, but didn't want to wait. I think it was a cattle run. Anyway, when we were done at the Stock Yards we drove to a great mall in Dallas.

The mall in Dallas was full of hotties and amazing stores. I bought a shirt from Zara and one from Armani Exchange and had to contain myself so I wouldn't spend hundreds maybe even thousands of dollars (that I don't have) on amazing clothes. I love shopping, but I try not to do it too much.

For the rest of the vacation I just relaxed in the hotel. It was so nice not to do anything for awhile! I did hate leaving the 70 degree weather and returning to 40 degree weather though, but oh well. What can you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment