11.06.2009

TGIF!

Thank God this week is finally over! It seems to have gone as slow as a gay man getting ready in the morning (like me). It took forever! I don't take forever all the time, just some days. I think I have OCD. Anyway, I'm just glad it's the weekend and here are a few reasons why I'm looking forward to it:

1. I'm going on a date with Sexy this weekend and I can't wait!

2. My roommate's doing a photo shoot with me so I can make a portfolio and give modeling a shot. I have an old friend from high school who talked me up to his friend at a talent agency and the guy contacted me, which I thought was pretty cool. I think it will be fun! If the guys thinks I'm any good, he wants me to come to a photo shoot with him. I'll let you know what happens.

3. I get to go to a friend's birthday party, which means I get to go dancing, which means I'm so excited I might just have to change my pants.

I think that sounds like a pretty damn good weekend! I'll write about any memorable moments next week. Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment