11.24.2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Since Thanksgiving is only two days away I've decided to share some things I'm grateful for in my life and hope that you all will take time to reflect on things you're thankful for and to tell all those you love that you're grateful for them and love them!

I'm very grateful for my family. I love being with them and they make me happy, especially my little nieces. They are the cutest! The last few months have been kind of difficult around my family because I haven't told all of them about myself and my liking of men, my drinking, and all around debauchery. Haha! My family's Mormon and I grew up Mormon so it's made things hard and any of you who grew up with a religious background can probably relate. Anyway I'm just grateful for them and I hope things will go well between us in the future.

I'm grateful for One Note Short. You know him better as Sexy! He's an amazing guy! He makes me laugh and my days are better when I'm around him. I'm grateful he plays nerdy computer games and is goofy because I'm the same way! He puts up with me when I can be a pain in the ass. I could say a million more things, but I'll just say I love him very much! And he's damn sexy!

I'm grateful for all of my friends because there's never a dull moment when I'm with them. Love you guys! And girls!

I'm grateful for my job and where I live. I've been very lucky being able to hold onto a job when many others are struggling through this difficult time.

I'm grateful for the simple things in life! The little things that make you happy like a hug or a smile or even a nice cold beer! Mmmm!

So there's a few things I'm grateful for! I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving! And don't worry about eating too much food. That's what New Year's resolutions are for!

No comments:

Post a Comment