11.27.2009

Preggers

So as many people do, they wait until Thanksgiving to tell their families some really good news or some really bad news. Luckily the news I heard this Thanksgiving was good news! One of my sisters is pregnant with her second kid! I'm so excited! I'm hoping for a nephew this time around since it's been 14 years since my last nephew was born, but if I end up with another niece I'll love her just the same.

My pregnant sister's daughter came in wearing a shirt with the words "Big Sister" on it. She was waiting to see how long it would take people to notice and of course my little brother was the first one, but only because my niece went to him first! So that's how we found out my sister's pregnant. I'm glad I didn't drop a particular bombshell on family, but it will happen eventually I'm sure. And when it does I'm hoping for a small explosion, not a nuclear one.

7 comments:

  1. so probably weird to hear from me, but best of luck Nick! you have a great family, and i'm sure it will all out work fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! But Matthew what's your last name? I know a lot of Matthew's. I just want to know which one I'm talking to. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha, sorry man, Matt Billingsley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah,sorry for being random and writing on your thing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. No worries man! I think it's cool that you're reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy reading it! I feel like I've known you for forever,so its cool seeing what your up to.

    ReplyDelete