12.09.2009

Day From Hell

Yesterday was a day from Hell! It took me an hour and a half to get to work because of the snow. I never drove over 20 mph and I still spun out five times on the freeway. I'm very lucky to still be alive! All I want to know is where were the God damn snowplows?! Not one fucking road was plowed yesterday until 3:00 in the afternoon! No wonder there were so many wrecks yesterday. Although people being stupid drivers doesn't help either, but it would have helped if the roads had been plowed. It was a long, stressful drive to work and that was only the beginning of the day.

I made it to work safe, but since I was so late I was very far behind. I was running around with my head cut off. I had to get our order in by 11:00, but vendors kept coming in and a shitload of little things kept interrupting, so I didn't get our order in until 12:20. Let's pray the order comes today.

While running around like a maniac, our pumps decided they were on strike and wouldn't pump gas because our fuel tank sensors are messed up and I don't want to really talk about the shitshow that ensued. So during the shitshow I got a call from an employee, which didn't make me happy.

My employee said they'd sprained their knee and were at the hospital and didn't think they were going to make it to work, which means I would have worked yesterday from 9:00 to 11:00, but by the grace of another employee I didn't have to and was able to make it to a good friend's birthday dinner!

Now for the worst part of the day! I used the restroom and took my phone out of my pocket and sat it on the toilet paper holder. I left my phone there and realized about two minutes later where I'd left it. Two fucking minutes later, I go in there and it's gone! Someone stole my phone and I was pissed! I hope karma bites the fucker in the ass and he can't sit for a year! I'm now sitting with several hundred dollars less in my account because I had to get a new phone at almost retail price because of my damn contract. Curse you phone kidnapper! And your little dog too!

I know I'm not the only one who had a bad day yesterday, so to all you who did have a bad day I say it wasn't as bad as mine! Hah!

No comments:

Post a Comment