12.24.2009

Avatar

One more thing before I don't post for a few days, go see Avatar! It's an amazing, powerful film! I want to see it again. James Cameron has a way of drawing you into his films where you become so immersed in the worlds he's created it's hard to come back to reality.

Pandora, the world in Avatar, is very hard to leave and it's beauty is breathtaking. You want to stay and discover everything you can about it. I wish the movie would have been longer than it's already three hour length just to continue to be inspired and see things I've never seen before.

Anyway, don't expect too much from my words because if you go see it, I don't want it to fail in comparison. Go in with low expectations and that should help.

Enjoy the movie and let me know what you think!

Merry Christmas again!

No comments:

Post a Comment