12.30.2009

Happy Christmas!

Christmas was a great time with the family this year! I drove up to my parents on Christmas Eve and my oldest sister and her family came up as well. We had an amazing dinner as always and we say what we are thankful for before we eat. I think this is the first year no one cried while saying what they are thankful for. I'm thankful for my family, friends, job, good health, Sexy, and a good shitload of more stuff!

Anyway, I remember growing up and sometimes I wouldn't be able to eat because the excitement made me sick! My little brother was the same way. We wouldn't be able to sleep either and at 6:30 in the morning we would wake everyone up in the house with our giddiness! Everyone would take their turn in the bathroom and then we'd head to the stairs for the traditional picture of the family sitting on the stairs looking half alive. We still do this tradition and I love it. While sitting on the stairs my dad would go into the family room to look at all the gifts and tease us by saying that Santa didn't come. We knew he was lying! We were always good little shits! Okay not always, but close. He'd tell us when it was time to go into the room and then all Hell broke loose!

Christmas was amazing growing up because of the magic, mystery, and wonder of it all. It's still amazing now that I'm older, but in a different way. We still do all the same traditions, which brings back good memories, but I just love being around family and friends and feeling the love for everyone and their love for me. It's one of the best feelings in the world!

Okay okay! Enough reminiscing! I got Smallville Season 8, LOST Season 5, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince all on DVD. Can't wait to catch up on those shows! I got some iTunes giftcards, cash, candy, and some books in hardcover that I've been wanting. Good presents! The only thing that would've made it better would've been to be with Sexy. I missed him a lot. At least I'll get to be with him on New's Year! Yes!

Oh, one more thing! We went and saw Sherlock Holmes and it was great! A fun movie and I must say that Jude Law is one beautiful man! So here's a pic! Happy Christmas and New Year!

Okay so I couldn't pick just one. He's just that delicious!

3 comments:

  1. nicki saunders! i have never heard or read? you swearing before! its weird!!!! youre all grown up! ps i didnt know you had a blog! im going to stalk you now! i have one too!! jackileenelson.blogspot! but yes and i have to agree with the mr law statement he is delicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacki Lee! Why have I never called you that before?! I love it! Haha. Anyway, I'm glad you're reading, but be warned I can be pretty raunchy sometimes. I am all grown up. :) I will read your blog too! Yay! I'm glad we agree about Mr. Law. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jacki lee is my name i dont know why you never called me that but i guess no body knew me as jacki lee just jacki chan. but yes you are grown up and we all are! its super weird! but yes im glad we are blog buddies now!

    ReplyDelete