12.23.2009

Coachman's Poisoned Waffle

On Monday night I went out to dinner with some friends to have a good time and enjoy some food. They decided to go to Coachman's, which is a dive diner in Salt Lake City. The place is like a time warp! You walk in and you swear you've been transported back to the '80s and not just because of the way the building looks, but because of the customers as well. It's actually kind of creepy. And there's an employee there that has Sex Offender or something written all over him. He's so creepy! And we witnessed sexual harassment from him towards some of the waitresses and hostess and we wish we could file something against him, he was that horrible. Anyway onto the real reason for this post.

So I couldn't decide what I wanted to eat and it was getting late and for some reason breakfast is always amazing late at night. I decided to go with the Waffle Special. It comes with over easy eggs and bacon on top of the waffle. Delicious! At least it was until I was done and we were leaving the restaurant and my stomach flipped out. I was fine until 3 in the morning. All Hell broke loose at this point and it decided to come from my stomach. I don't think I've ever been so sick in my entire life! Demons of all shapes and sizes were using my stomach as their gateway to the mortal world. I wanted to die! I swear I felt my stomach entering my throat a couple times. After three tributes to the Porcelain God, my stomach was empty and yet my body still felt the need to expel some more fiends. This went on until 10 am. By that time I was exhausted. Every muscle ached in my body. All of this because of one fucking waffle! It will probably be a while before I decide to ever give Coachman's a second chance.

My poor roommates! I kept them up all night with me while I was praying to the Porcelain God. And one of them was even kind enough to buy me some Coke, Sprite, Gatorade, and bread to help my tummy settle down. I'm very grateful for them both! They are awesome! Anyway hope this post didn't make you too sick. I'm just glad I won't be sick for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment