1.12.2011

Opportunity Knocks

I'm flying to Washington D.C. tomorrow for a job interview! I've been talking with a friend who resides in the vicinity and who also happens to be a high school teacher with connections. He's convinced me to come out and interview for a position at some high school, so I'm obliging and gracing him with my company in the process. I'm very grateful to him for helping me out and being a good friend as well!

I'm going because I feel it could be an amazing opportunity, but I'm not making any decisions until I see how I feel about the situation. Oh and also the interview has to go well. Forgot that part of the deal. I do love D.C. very much, so if opportunity knocks, I have to decide if it's the right door to open. I'll of course let everyone know what happens in the choosing game. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment