1.10.2011

New Year, New Start

Well, the holiday season has come and gone and a new year has begun. 2010 was an interesting year for me. Some things were good, others not so much, but I'm a stronger person going into 2011. I hope I can make this year a great one and make the necessary changes I need to ensure my life is more fulfilling. They won't be easy, but they will be worth it.

Some things I hope to achieve are a new job, a better body as well as a healthier one, pay off some debt, start school again, and overall just be a happier person. I know the things I need to do, but man can it be hard for me to motivate myself. Not to mention I have no self-discipline. At all. Maybe I should work on that too...

Anyway, I hope you all had an enjoyable holiday season and hope your dreams can become reality in 2011!

P.S. I'll try to post more. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment