9.08.2009

Fall Movies I Want to See

There's one thing I love to do and that is going to the movies, especially if it's a long anticipated film. I love the packed theater and the anticipation in the air. I love when everybody screams, laughs, or cries at the same time. It makes the movie more enjoyable when everybody in the audience is on the same wavelength.

I love movies that hold me in awe or inspire me. Movies that make me feel something deep. So since I love movies so much I decided to share with you my 10 most anticipated movies this Fall. They're in no particular order.

1. 9 - The new film produced by Tim Burton. Looks very unique and has a great cast.

2. The Road - Based on the book by Cormac McCarthy who wrote No Country for Old Men.

3. New Moon - Sequel to Twilight featuring Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen. Mmmm.

4. Fame - A remake musical that I'm sure will make a lot of people famous.

5. Where the Wild Things Are - Based on the children's book that I loved as a child.

6. New York, I Love You - If you saw Paris, Je T'aime and loved it like I did you should see this. It's the same idea.

7. Nine - Not to be confused with 9. This one's a musical with an amazing cast.


8. Extract - A comedy with Jason Bateman. Enough said.

9. The Informant - Stars Matt Damon. Enough said.

10. Precious - A film that got great praise at Sundance. Has Mariah Carey in it.

I encourage you to watch the trailers for any of these films if they pique your interest at all.

2 comments:

  1. Hey,

    So...you were in my Acting I class in the Fall 08 semester at the U. Anyway, I've transferred out of the U into a school on the East Coast and was browsing through all of the Facebook profiles in my Utah network. I saw that you left a blogsot.com note on your profile and checked it out (obviously). I used to be an avid blogger (via xanga, livejournal, etc.) and your blog reinvigorated my penchant of writing daily ramblings again. It doesn't hurt to look back at things you've written/done/thought in retrospect.

    ----------------------------

    For the musical NINE, you should really check out the film before it called 8 1/2. It's an old classic and a tremendous film that takes some time to understand (for me at least), but perhaps it'll get you even more excited for the fantastic ensemble cast of NINE.

    Geremy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember you Geremy! I'm glad you took a look at my blog. I'm glad reinvigorated you! This is my first time blogging and I'm enjoying it. I will definitely check out yours now and thanks for the recommendation for the movie!

    ReplyDelete