9.14.2009

Redneck/White Trash Festivities

This past weekend I had the joy of going back home to Brigham City, Utah. It was the weekend of the annual Peach Day's Celebration, which includes a parade, a shitload of booths, really unhealthy food, delicious dutch oven peach cobbler, and all the redneck/white trash folks anyone could ever ask for. I don't mean to be rude, but damn there were a lot of them there! How did I grow up there without realizing it? All the girls with their big ass hair that makes them look like some mutated human being that could use their telekinetic powers to destroy civilization as we know it with what you think is their gigantic brains, but turns out to be only their god damn big ass hair! I'm sorry girls, but if you think big ass hair is attractive, think again. You look deformed. You are bimbos, as one of my high school teachers expertly classified you. The bigger your hair, the bigger the bimbo. Brigham City is full of bimbos, so if you have a phobia of bimbos, which I think I'm starting to get, I suggest you stay clear of the city limits. I'm so glad I don't live in Brigham City anymore, but all the bimbos aside I had a really enjoyable time with my family and love them dearly!

1 comment:

  1. You know you loved it and all its bimbo glory! We'll have to car poor there next year!

    ReplyDelete