9.29.2009

Killer Concert

As you know Saturday was the night of The Killers Concert and it was an amazing show! General admission tickets and an early arrival brought us in very close proximity with the wonder that is Brandon Flowers. Holy shit he's beautiful!

Anyway after their opening number they were told to get off stage because of some technical problem. People were pissed! But better for them to be able to put on a good show and be safe, right? And put on a damn good show they did! Brandon's singing was flawless and so was his choice of clothing. I don't think I've ever seen pants so tight. It looked like his legs were painted black and let's just say that he seems to be very well endowed. You know what I mean. Sexy and I were drooling all night! Huge bulge on a very sexy, talented guy. Who could ask for more?

Despite the distraction of Brandon's pelvic region we managed to actually watch the concert and enjoy it. My favorite song was their last one, "All These Things That I've Done". They shot off confetti from canons during the song and it was awesome!

So even though the place was full of fucking idiots, namely one Hispanic male I wanted to beat the living daylights out of and that we were deaf for twenty minutes after, it was an enjoyable evening. Totally worth the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment