8.19.2009

Weekend Review

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted something! I haven't been home too much in the past few days. Anyway, I had a great weekend! I played WOW, went to a friends birthday party, and got sick from drinking way too much. Again...Oh well. It was a good time at least! I had someone to take care of me while I was sick and I'm very grateful for them. So grateful! But the reason I got sick is because I don't know when to say no! Especially when my middle name that was written on my red plastic cup is being yelled non-stop until I come and take another shot. Let's just say it was an awesome night! Just don't want to do it again for a little bit.

Anywho, I also finally saw Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince! It was a great movie and I even cried a little. The only thing I would've like more was a little more darkness in the movie. The book was so dark and they left most of those parts out. But it was still a good movie. And here are a couple reasons why I enjoyed it:

Tom Felton. We know him better as Draco Malfoy.

And Freddie Stroma who plays Cormac McLaggen.

No comments:

Post a Comment