8.13.2009

Dumbest Drivers

It takes a lot to make me mad. I'm generally a very laid back guy and rarely lose my temper, but the times I usually do are when I'm behind the wheel. I don't get mad because I have road rage and want to own the road and piss everybody off. I get mad because of the plain stupidity of Utah drivers! I swear they are the dumbest people behind the wheel! They don't know any traffic laws whatsoever and that probably has something to do with the amount of wrecks on Utah roads.

Not only are they dumb, but they are also selfish on the road. It's all about me, me, me and they don't give a shit who else is on the road. They don't let people over, they don't let people merge, they don't get over for faster traffic, they don't use their signals, and they sure as hell think they aren't doing anything wrong! Ahhhh! It makes me fucking angry!

Maybe their stupidity has something to do with the poor driver's education system in Utah. I know my driver's education was horrible, but that doesn't mean I didn't learn the basic laws of driving and to be a courteous driver. I think everyone should be required to retake the driver's education test every few years or after they have a certain amount of moving violations. Now that may sound unreasonable, but if it makes people more aware of other cars on the road and makes them better drivers, we will have safer roads in Utah. Just a thought.

1 comment: