7.14.2010

Ramblings

Hmmm....what to ramble on about? I think I'll begin with my reason for not getting into a relationship at the present time because many people have been asking why I'm not dating anyone. The main reason holding me back from a relationship is my goal of moving to California before the end of the year. I don't want to get involved with anyone just to break it off when I move.

Why am I moving to California? I'm moving to California for a change. I think a change would really help me at this time in my life. I feel stuck where I'm at now like I can't move forward and if anything, I keep taking steps back. I don't want to be the person who looks back on their life and says if only...so I'm taking steps I feel are necessary for me to be happy and I'm doing it while I'm still young. Is there anything any of you feel you should do? If there is I hope you'll do it and won't have to say if only...Believe in yourself! Don't let your dreams get away! Don't let yourself say you're comfortable with your life if there's something you long for. Go for it! If you fail it's okay. These are things I've been telling myself for a while now and why I'm taking steps to do things I've always dreamed about.

Something else I've been pondering a lot lately is all the crazy shit going on in the US right now. Whether it's loony politicians, oil spills, or just your neighbor being a dumb ass, there is some shit going down in this country. I'm not going to get into anything specific, but I will say I'm tired of all the hatred people have for one another! Come on guys! There's no place for it. None! You want America back? Then stop your childish behavior! I can't believe how many people claim to be upstanding citizens of the United States, yet they have so much to do with all of the country's problems. You want to save America? You want to make this country proud? Then do your part to make this country free of hate. Stop being selfish and prideful. Stop degrading one another. It's scary to think of where the US could be headed in the future, so how long will it take us to realize we need to change before it's too late? I could go on but I'm not going to. I'll spare you.

Before I end this post I want to say to all of my loved ones that I love you and am grateful for you all!

3 comments:

  1. Great post Nick! I moved back in October and I've gotta say it was the best decision I ever made! Utah is great and all, but it's refreshing to have a change. Good luck in Cali!! I'm sure you're gonna love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick, I love ya, but you sound like a hippie that's just hopped off of a time machine straight from the 70's with some of the things you say lolz. And hope that California treats you well :).

    ReplyDelete