7.07.2010

Recent Happenings

Hi there! Allow me to reintroduce myself. I'm Nick and this is my blog. I'm going to stop apologizing for not posting regularly because frankly, I'll just post when I feel like it! So deal with it! Anywho...

Recent happenings in my life have been pretty good ones. I've been to Las Vegas again and loved it! I saw a show, drank to my hearts content, gambled a little, and even got some shopping done. I must say I bought some excellent clothes this time and no I did not spend hundreds of dollars on a single article of clothing! Go me!

I've booked a flight to Boston in August to go see some friends out there and I can't wait! I have a goal while there to not consume too much alcohol so I can remember most of the trip this time. What can I say? I think I'm becoming a lush.

I've been to three festivals. Pride Festival, Living Traditions Festival, and the Utah Arts Festival. All had nice things to offer, but I think my favorite would have to be the Utah Arts Festival. I just love it! Wish I could afford some of the fucking cool art. My room would be awesome!

I finally made it up to my hometown after a prolonged hiatus. It was great to get away, not drink for a weekend, see my family, and just relax! My little brother performed in a show, which was pretty fucking funny and I got to see an old high school buddy, which was great. I'm going to try to make it up there more often, but we'll see how my efforts unfold.

I had an amazing July 4th weekend! Friday night I went to Pure and had a blast. Saturday consisted of a family BBQ followed by a night out at Jam. Sunday I went to a pool party, went to another party, went to Jam, and then ended the morning in a hot tub and pool that were amazing for several reasons, which I'll let you imagine on your own! Don't be dirty either! You disgust me!

These happenings were filled with wonderful family and friends for whom I'm very grateful to have in my life!

1 comment: