10.07.2009

Over It

I am over being sick! This is the third day and I'm still not feeling my best. I am feeling better though, so that's a good thing. Instead of my whole body aching only my head and throat are killing me. Hopefully they will stop soon. Anyway it's time to catch up!

So a couple of posts ago I said I would explain why my head was hurting so much, but I can only remember one reason for it and it was because some rich bastard who drives a Mercedes was complaining about the 75 cents he had to pay to fill his tires with air. Needless to say, when he was done using the air he was still throwing a tantrum like a five year old girl who never got her Barbie Doll for Christmas and his Mercedes was hit by a truck! Of course he says it wasn't his fault, but no one saw it so no one really knows. I say it was his fault just because he's a wealthy dumb ass who thinks everyone has to wait on him hand and foot and give him whatever he wants. Why do so many rich people complain about so many things? And it seems like the things they do complain about are the most insignificant ones they shouldn't even think twice about! Crazy fucks! I'm over rich people, unless they are genuinely nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment