10.12.2009

Maid Monday

Today is Monday and I really wish I had a maid. Why do I wish I had a maid? Having a maid would mean I don't have to clean my room. It's a fucking disaster! I usually don't mind cleaning and in fact, I quite enjoy it sometimes, but my room has gotten out of control. It's overwhelming, and I don't know where to start!

Do I start with the Mount Everest of laundry, the Sahara of dust, or the 20,000 Leagues of mail/bills that has been collecting over the last month or more? I might not make it out alive! If you don't see a post for a while, you'll know the worst happened. I'll probably be eaten by a Yeti, killed by some undiscovered giant sand worm, or be dragged to Davy Jones' Locker by the Kraken. Wish me luck and pray that I'll return.

No comments:

Post a Comment