10.13.2009

Adventure Awaits

Today is the day I begin the journey to a clean room. It's going to be long, dirty, and dangerous. Some new threat will await at every turn, but I will defeat them! I will not fail...

Okay, so maybe I've been playing a little too much World of Warcraft, but today is the day I'm going to start the long chore of cleaning my room. Before I do though, I'm going to the doctor to finally see about getting on some medication. That might seem a little too personal to be putting on here, but for some reason the more I tell myself that I'm doing it, the less nervous I am about trying it out. I am nervous about medication, but I will let you know how things work out.

Medication for what you ask? It's none of your damn business so don't ask! Oh and thanks for reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment